Wednesday, September 30, 2009

U of R Branding released


The new U of R brand is starting to be rolled out. You can see some of the work on their home page www.uregina.ca. Catharine Bradbury is doing the work, but I'm not clear on exactly who's work they are doing. SEM Works, a North Carolina firm, did (and continues to do) some enrolment branding for the U of R, helping them determine their competitive advantage. I know the U of R wanted a local firm to execute the brand, but it's not clear to me whether that means starting from the brand promise, or starting from an actual design template.

Here's a look at their full page execution, Realize. It starts with you. being the theme througout all the pieces I've seen. There's also some transit in Regina. Haven't seen any online yet, but I suspect that it's out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment